Acomslia is a diet pill and it considered as an
experimental pill that offers the promise of helping people lose
weight and quit smoking simultaneously.
This is the for the first time a diet pill is launched which is to
have an additional function as an antismoking drug other than a
weight loss drug.
The main component of Acomslia diet pill is Rimonabant. It works by
blocking CB1 receptor, one of two receptors found in a newly
described physiological system called the Endocannabinoid System
(EC System), believed to play a critical role in the regulation of
food intake and energy expenditure.
This anti smoking diet pill is aimed at blocking the CB1 receptors
of the brain commonly called the ‘pleasure centre’ of the brain
and interfering with the cycle of craving and satisfaction thus
making hunger or cigarette pangs more manageable.
These receptors are present not only in the hypothalamus region of
the brain, but also throughout the body, notably in fat cells--
which are involved in lipid and glucose metabolism. They work by
reducing dependence on tobacco, suppressing appetite and restoring
the balance in the system. Some analysts have also started
considering Acomslia Rimonabant as a heart drug. Its medicinal
implications on major cardiovascular risk factors – smoking and
obesity can be considered a major medical advance for patients at
risk of heart disease.
How to use
* Acomslia should be taken only on consultation with a doctor to
guard against possible side effects and probable drug
* Acomslia is used complementary to diet and exercise to treat
obese or overweight patients who suffer from Type 2 diabetes and
abnormal levels of fat in the blood.
* The manufacturer of Acomslia is urging for the recommendation to
allow the diet pill to be used as a long term drug, since initial
reports have indicated a regain of the lost weight after the use
of Acomslia is stopped.
* Patients with large waist circumference (102 cm in men and 88 cm
in women) will mostly benefit from taking the drug.
* Obese patients treated for one year on the highest dose of 20 mg
per day shed an average of 19 pounds and lost 3.5 inches of
waistline, researchers showed, while 39 percent lost more than
one-10th of their body weight.
The initial adjustment: As your body adjusts to the medication,
you may experience some of the reported side effects like anxiety,
vomiting, disorientation, insomnia, nausea, palpitations,
headache, hallucinations, acute high blood pressure, heart and
kidney damage, abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, strokes,
psychosis, a rebound effect of fatigue and hyperphagia,
gastrointestinal discomfort and dizziness.
What to avoid: Acomslia may cause dizziness, and mood disorders.
Therefore, use caution when driving, operating machinery, or
performing other hazardous activities.
Consult a doctor: Consult your doctor if these effects persist or
you experience mood disorders related to depression and psychosis
while taking Acomslia .
* Consult your doctor and inform about all the prescription and
nonprescription drugs you use.
* Since Acomslia diet pills contain lactose, patients with rare
hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase
deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption, should not take
* Therapy with Acomslia should not be initiated in patients with
uncontrolled serious psychiatric illness such as a major
* It is advisable to consult a doctor before taking Acomslia and
adhere to the prescribed dosage to attain the expected results.
* Do not consume Rimonabant Acomslia diet pill if you are allergic
to any one of the ingredients.
* Acomslia should not be taken by pregnant woman since it may cause
birth defects in an unborn baby.
* Acomslia should not also be used by lactating mothers. Though not
clinically proved, there is possibility that this diet pill may be
passed into breast milk. Therefore, consult your doctor for you
may have to stop nursing or stop using this drug.
* Accomplia/Rimonabant is metabolized by the liver, thus caution
is advised in patients with moderate hepatic impairment.
* The usual recommended dose of Acomslia by doctors is 20mg daily
* Acomslia should be swallowed whole with a glass of water, and
should not be chewed or crushed as it might contemplate side
* In any case, Acomslia diet pills are strictly advised to be used
only under medical supervision so as to prevent probable drug
interaction and possible side-effects.
* The dosage for the drug varies from person to person depending
upon the body metabolism.
In case of overdose, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Never take a double dose of this medication.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is
too late or almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose
and take only your next regularly scheduled dose.
Acomslia diet pill should be stored at room temperature in a cool
and dry place. Keep away from the reach of children.
Blister of 10 Tablets